Fabric strikes available
- Review your colour and print choice prior to placing your order by ordering a sample strike
- Sample size – 45″W x 30″L
- $65 for a 1 colour print
- $85 for a 2 colour print
Send us an email or call us with your information and specifications and we will send you a quote. Custom orders must be placed over the phone or via email. Unfortunately due to the detailed information required we cannot accept custom print orders through our website. Please contact either Linda or Joie to place your order or to make an inquiry: Contact Us
Ground Fabric Selection :
- Cotton Poplin 100% Cotton this is a light weight fabric suggested use – bedding and shower curtains
- Cotton Twill 100% Cotton Twill, suitable for draperies, pillows covers
- Linen Cotton 60% Linen, 40% Cotton blend suggested use – upholstery
- Linen 100% European Linen Fabric suitable for upholstery, draperies, pillows and other indoor furnishings
- Outdoor Fabric 100% Acrylic Fabric great for outdoor upholstery, pillows and high traffic indoor areas
Cottons & Linen Fabrics
As with all fine fabrics close attention to the fabric care instructions will result in long lasting colour vibrancy and fabric wear and tear.
For Upholstery fabrics rotate furniture seat cushions periodically for more even wear. This will also balance exposure to the sun. When spills occur using a gentle touch, carefully blot up any spills with a towel. Do not rub frantically
When washing becomes necessary machine wash in cold water on the gentle cycle. Use regular laundry detergent, special detergents and cleaners are not recommended. Line dry and use a warm iron as needed.
Do not dry clean.
Indoor-Outdoor Acrylic Printed Fabrics
Prints of 100% acrylic are naturally soil and stain resistant. To prolong the life of the fabric, remove outdoor cushions from direct sunlight and other elements when not in use. Turn cushions regularly for more even wear and exposure to the sun. Please note that outdoor fabrics are water repellent, not waterproof.
Normal Stains / Dirt
Remove loose dirt with a soft bristle brush or hose down with cold water.
Clean with a mixture of water and mild soap. Rub in mixture with a soft brush and allow to thoroughly soak into fabric. Rinse thoroughly with cold water and air dry. Never use water over 100˚F. Do not machine-dry. DO NOT USE DETERGENT.
Do not use bleach on printed acrylic fabrics, as it will fade the printed pattern.
Stubborn Stains & Dirt
Remove as much surface dirt as possible. Soak fabric in cold water and mild soap for minimum 1 hour. Rub in mixture of mild soap and water with soft brush and rinse thoroughly with cold water. Air dry. Never use water over 100˚F. Do not machine-dry. DO NOT USE DETERGENT.
Additional tips about our hand printed fabrics
– The print [or pattern] has been produced according to the traditional hand printing process.
– As with all hand printed products, varying textures, colours and print variations is a wanted feature and is not to be considered a fault.