Fabric strikes available
- Review your colour and print choice prior to placing your order by ordering a sample strike
- Sample size – 45″W x 30″L
- $65 for a 1 colour print
- $85 for a 2 colour print
- Cotton Poplin 100% Cotton this is a light weight fabric suggested use – bedding and shower curtains. Available on the website
- Cotton Twill 100% Cotton Twill, suitable for draperies, pillow covers. Contact us for more information
- Linen Cotton 60% Linen, 40% Cotton blend suggested use – upholstery. Contact us for more information
- Linen 100% European Linen Fabric suitable for upholstery, draperies, pillows and other indoor furnishings. Contact us for more information
- Outdoor Fabric 100% Acrylic Fabric great for outdoor upholstery, pillows and high traffic indoor areas. Available on the website
Cottons & Linen Fabrics
As with all fine fabrics close attention to the fabric care instructions will result in long lasting colour vibrancy and fabric wear and tear.
When washing becomes necessary machine wash in cold water on the gentle cycle. Use regular laundry detergent, special detergents and cleaners are not recommended. Line dry and use a warm iron as needed.
Do not dry clean.
Indoor-Outdoor Acrylic Printed Fabrics
Prints of 100% acrylic are naturally soil and stain resistant. To prolong the life of the fabric, remove outdoor cushions from direct sunlight and other elements when not in use. Turn cushions regularly for more even wear and exposure to the sun. Please note that outdoor fabrics are water repellent, not waterproof.
Normal Stains / Dirt
Remove loose dirt with a soft bristle brush or hose down with cold water.
Clean with a mixture of water and mild soap. Rub in mixture with a soft brush and allow to thoroughly soak into fabric. Rinse thoroughly with cold water and air dry. Never use water over 100˚F. Do not machine-dry. DO NOT USE DETERGENT.
Do not use bleach on printed acrylic fabrics, as it will fade the printed pattern.
– The print [or pattern] has been produced according to the traditional hand printing process.
– As with all hand printed products, varying textures, colours and print variations is a wanted feature and is not to be considered a fault.
KEEP IN TOUCH
Sign up to stay in the know for arrivals, special products and more